Rotary MEC (M) Sdn Bhd (“RMEC”), a subsidiary of Rotary Group of Companies, is an integrated Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance service provider for the Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Petrochemical & Pharmaceutical industries.
Located in Selangor, Malaysia, we are a specialist in Electrical & Instrumentation, Structural/Mechanical/Piping (SMP) and maintenance works. Over the years, we have built a distinctive reputation for being a reliable and trustworthy partner with excellent track records. Backed by Rotary Group of companies, we are the one-stop service center to our clients in the field of construction, especially in mechanical, piping, electrical, and civil-related works.
We are ISO 9001 certified, and have obtained Petronas License (221508-K), TNB registration (3008358), and CIDB Registration (A057279). These are sound attestations to our dedication in providing work of the highest quality in all aspects of our business.
RMEC prides ourselves as a specialist in performing services such as tank maintenance & tank upgrading works, which often include mechanical, electrical & instrumentation scopes as well. In addition, we are also capable of executing brown field jobs and plant turnarounds & shutdowns. Our capabilities include:
- Established links with a list of international vendors for many E&I items.
- Our financial strength enables us to buy in bulk at discounted prices and hold stocks.
- Small power station & substation in design, detailing, supply & construction of equipment with testing of controls & hook up to main substation.
- High/Medium/Low voltage distribution lines in detailing, installation & testing of lines.
- Understand cables in excavation, cable arrangement, installation & related civil works.
- Public lighting in supply and installation of complete plant lighting.
- Telecommunication system in UHF, VHF and fiber optic communication system including splicing and testing.
- Motor control centers in designing, detailing, procurement, installation and testing of equipment.
- Fire alarm systems in ring main and zone arrangements for alarm system and gas detection system.
- Public address system in complete heat tracing of pipelines.
- Process instrumentation in design, detailing, process function, simulation and automation of all plant instrumentation.
- Programmable Logic Control Systems in procurement, installation, configuration and testing of logic controls.
- Distributed Control Systems in procurement, installation, configuration and testing of marshaling racks and control systems.
- Calibration in Full in-house calibration of all process instruments including bench set up for Thermal Relief Valves, Pressure Safety Valves and Pop tests.
- Loop checks in simulation of functional/straight loops checking of vendors package using specialized equipment.
- Testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning in qualified & experienced manpower.
- Total Plant Maintenance Works
- Equipment Installation
- Structural Works
- Electrical Works
- Instrumentation And Controls
- Tankage Maintenance,
- Static Equipment Maintenance,
- Exchanger Bundle Pulling And Repair
- Rotating Equipment Servicing And Overhauling
- Scaffolding And Insulation
- Reliability Engineering Services
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Static Equipment Installation
- Bulk Equipment Relocation
- Rotating Equipment Installation
- Shop Fabrication (Spool and Header)
- Piping Field Erection
- Piping Inspection (NDT)
Rotary has a total of 5 fabrication workshops spanning across key regions in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, strategically align with our group’s direction for the support of our multinational projects with our unique execution plans. Apart from providing fabrication support to our EPCM services in these regions, our workshops are fully equipped with capabilities to support fabrication projects as required by our clients worldwide.
Occupying a combined total area of more than 30 hectares, these 5 workshops are capable of fabricating more than 1.2 million DB of piping, 8,000 tonnes of structural steel, and 45,000 tonnes of plates rolling per year. With our effort in expanding our presence in the Middle East, we are expecting our 6th workshop to be completed in Fujairah, UAE by Q3 2017.
Click here to view Our Fabrication Services
Our workshop is strategically located in Gebeng Industrial Area, Jalan 1/8 Kuantan, Pahang, close to major chemical and petrochemical plants in the East Coast of Malaysia.
With a total area of approximately 3700m², our workshop is fully equipped with machines capable of fabricating pipe spools & headers (up to 6” dial) and support structures. In addition, it also acts as a training center for projects in the vicinity, to make sure all workers are well-trained and prepared before embarking on their respective jobs.